If you managed to make your way through out Motorola Droid RAZR review, you would have noticed that device was Verizon branded and as such -- not available in Canada. But that doesn't mean you can't get a variation of it. In fact, Canadians looking to get their hands on a Motorola RAZR can pick one up at Rogers locations starting today. If you go that route expect to pay $150 on a 3-year contract or $650 with no term. Right now, the device is only in-store and not yet available online so be sure to call ahead to make sure they have stock.
With its sculpted glass face, diamond-cut aluminum accents, Kevlar fiber and hyper-saturated 4.3” Super AMOLED Advanced display, Motorola RAZR stands out in a crowd. The device comes preloaded with the Motorola MotoCast app for secure access to PC-stored media in an instant. Cloud services not needed.
With MotoCast, you can rock out to your playlist and flip through picture albums anytime, anywhere. The days of syncing are over - if it’s on your PC, you can see it on your phone. Stop wasting time deciding what media you need to sync, forget about how much memory you have left and leave the cords in the box. With MotoCast securely accessing the content on your computer, the only thing you need to worry about is what to stream first.
The Android 2.3.5 device is also equipped with the following features and accessories to make life that much more exciting:
- Museum worthy industrial design with Corning Gorilla Glass screen with splash-guard coating
- A cool 1 GB of RAM and a super-fast dual-core processor
- Cinematic-quality front-facing 720p video camera and 8MP rear-facing camera with even sharper 1080p HD video capture.
- Government-grade encryption protects your email, contacts and calendar
- Smart Actions – a preloaded app on Motorola RAZR – lets you automate everyday tasks and enable better battery life
- Lapdock 500 Pro and Lapdock 100 let loose Motorola’s revolutionary webtop application, giving you the power to edit documents and browse the web with a full Firefox browser
- HD Dock and HD Station let you connect RAZR to your HDTV, speakers and other peripherals for large screen entertainment
- Connect RAZR to a Vehicle Navigation Dock for GPS and directions, battery pack for extra life and a keyboard with Bluetooth technology for efficient typing
- Control your content and your calls, play basic games and browse the web from the comfort of your couch with Smart Controller
Motorola RAZR is available exclusively to Rogers Communications customers for $149.99 with a three-year activation. For more information, visit motorola.ca.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: