The Droid Bionic from Motorola is another powerhouse Android smartphone on Verizon.
This beast sports features such as a 1GHZ OMAP4440 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), an 8-megapixel camera with a front-facing VGA fixed-focus camera all underneath a 4.3-inch qHD display.
Not only does this device match up to many of Verizon's current competitors, but the Droid Bionic's ability to utilize Verizon's 4G network puts this smartphone over the top in terms of overall performance and functionality.
Top Motorola Droid Bionic Stories
Recent Motorola Droid Bionic Forum Threads
- FM radio keeps shutting off
- Apps Moved to SD Card disappear
- Ear Speaker Crackling
- Remove Password Lock?
- Why Can't My Phone Connect to WIFI?
- No sounds for notifications or alarms...
- Workaround for Bluetooth Headphones with FM Radio?
- Can I monitor website changes with an Android app?
- "Loss of Service" and "Verizon Wireless" sounds - can't turn off
- Headphone jack not working at all
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid Bionic Accessories
Now that you've got a Droid Bionic, it's time to accessorize. There are plenty of ways you can make your phone your phone, be it with cases for protection, an extra battery for extended life, chargers to keep you juiced, and on and on. Check out our Motorola Droid Bionic Accessories Guide.
Also, see our hands-on with the Droid Bionic extended battery.