The Motorola Droid 3 looks to be a solid upgrade to the Droid 2. It sports the relative same design, with a large (4-inch) touchscreen and slider keyboard.
The touchscreen has been increased to qHD resolution, and the Droid 3 sports a dual-core TI OMAP processor. Missing, however, is LTE data.
Top Motorola Droid 3 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 3 Forum Threads
- Data not working uness through wifi any fix Android 3
- Contacts Storage (process com.motorola.contacts) stopped
- Droid 3 Stuck On Dual Core Screen?
- how to stop vibrating on text receive??? help!
- What is using all my ram with Android 2.3?
- Where is my "PIN" number
- data flickers on and off quickly
- How do I clear my outbox?
- Droid 3 software messed up, factory reset does NOT work, Help!?
- Ghost Armor review
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid 3 Accessories
Looking to gear-up your new Motorola Droid 3 smartphone? Check our handy Motorola Droid 3 accessories guide for detailed information on cases, chargers, car kits and more. You'll find everything there is no know about accessorizing your Motorola Droid 3 smartphone.