The Droid Bionic from Motorola is another powerhouse Android smartphone on Verizon.
This beast sports features such as a 1GHZ OMAP4440 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), an 8-megapixel camera with a front-facing VGA fixed-focus camera all underneath a 4.3-inch qHD display.
Not only does this device match up to many of Verizon's current competitors, but the Droid Bionic's ability to utilize Verizon's 4G network puts this smartphone over the top in terms of overall performance and functionality.
Top Motorola Droid Bionic Stories
Recent Motorola Droid Bionic Forum Threads
- "Loss of Service" and "Verizon Wireless" sounds - can't turn off
- Bug: Emoji dictionary does not install - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Check for update is not available at this time. Try again later
- Workaround for Bluetooth Headphones with FM Radio?
- SWYPE or Swiftkey?
- I need help recovering stock ROM, JB.
- No sounds for notifications or alarms...
- wifi wont stay connected?
- Only a VGA-Quality Front Facing Camera?
- Trouble getting Droid new Service
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid Bionic Accessories
Now that you've got a Droid Bionic, it's time to accessorize. There are plenty of ways you can make your phone your phone, be it with cases for protection, an extra battery for extended life, chargers to keep you juiced, and on and on. Check out our Motorola Droid Bionic Accessories Guide.
Also, see our hands-on with the Droid Bionic extended battery.