The Droid Bionic from Motorola is another powerhouse Android smartphone on Verizon.
This beast sports features such as a 1GHZ OMAP4440 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), an 8-megapixel camera with a front-facing VGA fixed-focus camera all underneath a 4.3-inch qHD display.
Not only does this device match up to many of Verizon's current competitors, but the Droid Bionic's ability to utilize Verizon's 4G network puts this smartphone over the top in terms of overall performance and functionality.
Top Motorola Droid Bionic Stories
Recent Motorola Droid Bionic Forum Threads
- No sounds for notifications or alarms...
- "Loss of Service" and "Verizon Wireless" sounds - can't turn off
- Headphone jack not working at all
- Why Can't My Phone Connect to WIFI?
- Are there viruses that destroy the battery of the Droid Bionic?
- Slacker and Pandora will not stream to car stereo since Jellybean
- System UI tuner issues (Android M)
- Possibly ruined my phone, need help fixing it.
- Ear Speaker Crackling
- How can I get Downloads to go to the SD card?
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid Bionic Accessories
Now that you've got a Droid Bionic, it's time to accessorize. There are plenty of ways you can make your phone your phone, be it with cases for protection, an extra battery for extended life, chargers to keep you juiced, and on and on. Check out our Motorola Droid Bionic Accessories Guide.
Also, see our hands-on with the Droid Bionic extended battery.