Alex Dobie joins Daniel and Ara to help make sense of the Qualcomm/ASUS partnership to create the $1,500 Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders. A big batch of Samsung leaks have also com to light, yet another Google lawsuit, and more.
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Qualcomm partners with ASUS on a $1500 smartphone for mobile enthusiasts | Android Central
- The Motorola One 5G UW Ace debuts with Verizon's spatial audio | Android Central
- Galaxy S21 FE leak reveals full specs of Samsung's next value flagship | Android Central
- New leak shows Samsung's Galaxy Watch 4 Classic from every angle | Android Central
- Here's your best look yet at the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 | Android Central
- Nothing's first wireless earbuds will offer ANC for just $99 | Android Central
- It's official: OnePlus Nord 2 5G will be unveiled on July 22 | Android Central
- OnePlus limits app performance on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to improve battery life | Android Central
- 160W and beyond: Your next phone might charge in 10 minutes | Android Central
- Google is hit with another lawsuit targeting high Play Store app fees | Android Central
- Apple and Google crowd out the competition with default apps - The Verge
- Choetech accessories yanked from Amazon weeks after RAVPower, Aukey, and Mpow | Android Central
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 series gets 're-newed' with super-low prices | Android Central
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid through September 30. Terms and conditions apply.
They should have named it the Snapphone
They should have partnered with Google or Samsung for this phone.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.