Nick Sutrich has joined Android Central full-time, so he helps the crew blast into the long weekend with all the news about Wear OS that came out of MWC 2021. He, Daniel, Ara, and Jerry also talk about some new phones, Galaxy Buds 2, Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 Plus, and more.
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Nicholas Sutrich (@Gwanatu) / Twitter
- From dumpster fire to crown jewels: Wear OS finally got good at MWC 2021 | Android Central
- Samsung gives Wear OS a One UI makeover ahead of Galaxy Watch launch | Android Central
- The new Wear OS is coming first to Samsung's next Galaxy Watch launching later this summer | Android Central
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 looks gorgeous in these new leaked renders | Android Central
- Leaked Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 renders leave little to the imagination | Android Central
- Samsung's Galaxy S21 FE may launch in just two markets due to chip shortage | Android Central
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus is here to make Android flagships even faster | Android Central
- Google will keep Nest devices updated longer than its Android phones | Android Central
- The Google Pixel 5a might actually arrive before Android 12 | Android Central
- This might be our first look at the OnePlus Nord 2's design | Android Central
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G review: Bringing 5G to the masses | Android Central
- What was your favorite era of Samsung Galaxy S phones? | Android Central
You all should read up on VoLTE before you go have hysterics on 5G reliability. VoLTE has been around since 2012. Then explain to me the difference between how cellular network providers using the internet and cloud based servers today to handle VoLTE and WiFi Calling traffic will be so tragically different with 5G that I should run to T-Mobile.
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.