CyanogenMod 11.0 M6 is here! Along with it are some notes from the CM team, including that the "M" builds have supplanted the need for "stable" releases. (And that's why you won't be seeing "RC" builds either.) Why is that exactly? According to the CyanogenMod blog:
Like the 'stables' before it, 'M' releases are built off the 'stable/CM-##.#' branches – the only difference is now frequency and label. We could have chosen to remove 'M' releases and stick with the 'stable' tag instead for these monthlies, but the word 'stable' itself is a misnomer – it doesn't mean bug free and it certainly never meant feature complete; but with the name 'stable' it gave the false impression that it did mean those things – especially to those risk-adverse that would only hop from 'stable' to 'stable'.
CM also says the goal is to get releases out every 2 weeks going forward. Now, on to the changelog and download link!
- Quiet Hours – Fix longpress QS tile option
- Voice+ – Integrate into settings (under Wireless and Networks > 'More')
- Blacklist – Add provider permissions
- Lockscreen – Fix custom wallpaper crashes and album art issues
- Display – Consolidate screen-off animation options (remove checkbox)
- Bluetooth – Upstream updates and fix issues with audio routing to select car makes/models and disconnect issues
- MultiSim – Additional support patches (15+) and UI/UX modifications
- Lockscreen – Disable elements when in custom lockscreen
- Quick Settings – Options to show smaller tiles; add BT device name to tile
- Quick Settings – Fix QS tiles layout in landscape mode
- Usage Stats – Fix screen on stats after boot
- Resolve memory leaks in Frameworks
- Settings – Show 'eject card' action for USB storage
- Theme Engine – Introduce new Engine capabilities (chooser to arrive in nightlies this week)
- Parallel Shutdown – Decrease shutdown time
- Address security vulnerability for icons
- Downloads – Add pause/resume support
- Trebuchet – Hidden apps and labels support
- Remove parallel boot dexopt from stable/cm-11.0 branch
- And more (all changes from Mar 29th to April 30th)
Look for the build for your device on the Community Distribution channel as they make their way through the system.