Season X of Fortnite is here, and with it comes significant changes to the way players will be completing challenges. Instead of one week of challenges, players will now be completing missions, which are thematic objectives for those who have the Season X Battle Pass.
Instead of the typical seven challenges, players now have more chances to earn Battle Pass stars, with two sets of challenges opening up this week. This week's set of missions, titled Storm Racers, haven't been released into the game yet but did leak early. Judging by the looks of them, though, they're all easy to complete, with many of them revolving around completing activities near and inside a storm.
Twitter user iFireMonkey — who is well-known for datamining various Fortnite secrets — uncovered the following list.
After you complete the challenges, you'll unlock the ability to do Prestige Missions, which serve as harder versions of the original challenges, but offer extra rewards. Thankfully, none of them are too hard, and you shouldn't be stuck on them for too long. You can check out the full list of challenges below, and remember, the challenges won't be live until 9:30 a.m. EDT Thursday.
Storm Racers Missions
- Gain health in the Storm (0/100).
- Complete a lap of a race track (0/1).
- Survive Storm phases (0/10).
- Visit the center of a storm circle (0/1).
- Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano, and a hill top with a circle of trees (0/1).
- Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs (0/1).
- Dance at different telescopes (0/3).
- Damage an opponent in the Storm (0/1).
- Damage gliding opponents (0/100).
- Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (0/500).
- Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (0/3).
- Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent (0/1).
- Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores (0/1).
- Dance at different telescopes in a single match (0/2).
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP and Battle Stars!
The Storm Racers missions will drop Thursday at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't delete your Oculus Facebook account if you want to keep your games
Nowadays, your Facebook account is your Oculus account. Make sure you don't delete it if you want to keep your games.
Get moving and track your progress with these incredible fitness trackers!
There are a lot of fitness trackers out there, from regular ol' fitness trackers to full-fledged smartwatches. If you're trying to figure out which one to buy, we're here to help.
Leaked CAD renders give us our first look at Samsung's Galaxy S21+
The first CAD-based renders of the Galaxy S21+ suggest the phone will have a flat 6.7-inch display and a redesigned camera bump at the rear.
All these games support cross-by for Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift
Cross-buy allows you to purchase a game once and have it on both the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest platform. Not every game supports it, but there are dozens of excellent titles that do. Here's every single one of them.