Season X of Fortnite is here, and with it comes significant changes to the way players will be completing challenges. Instead of one week of challenges, players will now be completing missions, which are thematic objectives for those who have the Season X Battle Pass.
Instead of the typical seven challenges, players now have more chances to earn Battle Pass stars, with two sets of challenges opening up this week. This week's set of missions, titled Storm Racers, haven't been released into the game yet but did leak early. Judging by the looks of them, though, they're all easy to complete, with many of them revolving around completing activities near and inside a storm.
Twitter user iFireMonkey — who is well-known for datamining various Fortnite secrets — uncovered the following list.
After you complete the challenges, you'll unlock the ability to do Prestige Missions, which serve as harder versions of the original challenges, but offer extra rewards. Thankfully, none of them are too hard, and you shouldn't be stuck on them for too long. You can check out the full list of challenges below, and remember, the challenges won't be live until 9:30 a.m. EDT Thursday.
Storm Racers Missions
- Gain health in the Storm (0/100).
- Complete a lap of a race track (0/1).
- Survive Storm phases (0/10).
- Visit the center of a storm circle (0/1).
- Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano, and a hill top with a circle of trees (0/1).
- Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs (0/1).
- Dance at different telescopes (0/3).
- Damage an opponent in the Storm (0/1).
- Damage gliding opponents (0/100).
- Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (0/500).
- Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (0/3).
- Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent (0/1).
- Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores (0/1).
- Dance at different telescopes in a single match (0/2).
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP and Battle Stars!
The Storm Racers missions will drop Thursday at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
Samsung’s new ‘Access’ smartphone upgrade program comes with extra benefits
Samsung has introduced a new upgrade program called Access in the U.S. In addition to making it easier for you to upgrade to a new phone, the subscription service also offers Samsung Premium Care and a Microsoft 365 subscription.
Do you have any interest in the Sony Xperia 1 II?
One of the most least-talked-about flagships this year is the Sony Xperia 1 II. Do you have any interest in the device?
Samsung makes excellent phones, but there's one reason why I won't buy them
Year after year, Samsung kicks out some of the best Android phones on the market. I admire them from a distance, however, as there's one big reason why I don't personally spend any money on them.
All these games support cross-by for Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift
Cross-buy allows you to purchase a game once and have it on both the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest. Not every game supports it, but there are dozens of excellent titles that do. Here's every single one of them.