Fortnite Season X: Where to find telescopes for Storm Racers missions
With a brand new season of Fortnite comes brand new challenges, and Season X has changed up the way players will be taking them on. For the recently leaked Storm Racers missions, one of the challenges for this week will have you finding and dancing at three different telescope locations. Finding the telescopes might not be too difficult, but we've narrowed down where to find them just in case you're stuck.
Knowing the challenge
This is a pretty straightforward mission, but players won't be able to access it until Thursday at 9:30 a.m. EDT. Thankfully, we were able to figure out where to go ahead of time, making things much easier once the missions go live tomorrow morning.
Where to find Telescopes in Fortnite
- Jump into any game mode of Fortnite's Battle Royale. I'd suggest Solo or Team Rumble, as it's the best for challenges like these.
- One set of telescopes can be found just West of Dusty Depot on the upper most part of a hill.
- Another set can be found East of Shifty Shafts on another tiny mountain.
- The third set can be found Southwest of Moisty Palms and is once again on a small mountain.
- If you're having trouble finding the spots, make sure to refer to the map below for help.
Once you finish up, you'll be all done with that challenge, and can either get started on some of the other missions for this week or finish up the match you're in.
If you're looking for more challenges to do, you can always check out the full list of 'Team Spirit' missions to see what you've missed, still need to complete, or simply head back to the main menu to prepare for the next challenge. There is a lot to do this week, so you'll be busy for a bit!
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Anthony Nash has been writing about games and the gaming industry for nearly a decade. When he’s not writing about games, he’s usually playing them. You can find him on Twitter talking about games or sports at @_anthonynash.