Season X of Fortnite is here, and with it comes significant changes to the way players will be completing challenges. Instead of one week of challenges, players will now be completing missions, which are thematic objectives for those who have the Season X Battle Pass.
Instead of the typical seven challenges, players now have many more chances to earn Battle Pass stars, with two sets of challenges opening up this week. This week's set of missions, titled Team Spirit, haven't been released into the game yet but did leak early. Judging by the looks of them, though, they're all very easy to complete, and will simply require the help of some friends to accomplish.
Twitter user Lucas7yoshi — who is well-known for datamining various Fortnite secrets — uncovered the following list.
Main Mission Bundle: pic.twitter.com/cyMMCfzfeX— Lucas7yoshi - Leeks (@Lucas7yoshi) September 11, 2019
After you complete the challenges, you'll unlock the ability to do Prestige Missions, which serve as harder versions of the original challenges, but offer extra rewards. Thankfully, none of them are too hard, and you shouldn't be stuck on them for too long. You can check out the full list of challenges below, and remember, the challenges won't be live until 9:30 a.m. EDT Thursday.
Team Spirit Missions
- Play matches with a Friend (0/3).
- Assist teammates with eliminations (0/5).
- Pet a teammate's pet (0/1)
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in different matches (0/3)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (0/1)
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo (0/1000)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (0/3)
- Finish top 20 with a Friend (0/3).
- Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match (0/5).
- Use a launchpad in squads or duos (0/1).
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in different matches (0/3).
- Mark a chest, a shield item, and healing item in a single match (0/1).
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo in a single match (0/1000).
- Reboot a teammate (0/1).
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP and Battle Stars!
The Team Spirit missions will drop Thursday at 9:30 AM EDT.
Samsung takes folding phones mainstream with the Galaxy Z Flip
Last year's Galaxy Fold was very much an experiment for Samsung is an entirely new product category, but in just a year's time, the Galaxy Z Flip has debuted with the makings of a mainstream hit. If you ask me, that's mighty impressive.
Would you rather have the Galaxy S20+ or Note 10+?
The Galaxy S20+ and Note 10+ are two of the best Samsung phones you can buy in 2020. If you could only choose one, which would it be and why?
Galaxy Fold 2 tipped to come equipped with an under-display selfie camera
The Galaxy Fold 2 is reportedly code-named "Champ" and is going to launch in July this year with an under-display selfie camera.
Grab one of these co-op games for your PS4 to play with your Valentine
Dinner and a movie. A night out on the town. Ice skating at the park. These are all great Valentine's Day activities. But if you're living happily in a gamer marriage, a night in with your significant other playing PS4 can be just as romantic.