There's only a smattering of device news this week, but a whole lot to discuss regarding Google services and their strategies. Daniel, Ara, and Jerry also offer their take on Apple vs. Epic and what it could mean for other platforms.
- Google accidentally announces the Pixel Buds A-Series early | Android Central
- Samsung 'accidentally' confirms the mid-range Galaxy A82 5G is on its way | Android Central
- Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Lite leaks with new book cover case | Android Central
- Here's your 'first look' at Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 | Android Central
- Google will allow some employees to permanently work from home | Android Central
- Google's new policy for Android app listings will give you more information about how your data is used | Android Central
- YouTube expands its TikTok rival Shorts to all creators in the U.S. | Android Central
- It will soon be easier for creators to keep YouTube Shorts from using their content | Android Central
- Ex-Google AI manager heads to Apple after Timnit Gebru controversy | Android Central
- Google has more Stadia woes as product head John Justice leaves | Android Central
- Apple vs Epic | iMore
- Epic CEO: Sony forces Epic to pay for Fortnite cross-play on PlayStation | Android Central
- Epic wanted to emulate Fortnite on Android to get around Google's 30% Play Store cut | Android Central
- Apple considered bringing iMessage to Android in 2013, but chose not to | Android Central
- Epic Games would have accepted special deal with Apple, says CEO | iMore
- Internal emails reveal Epic concerns ahead of 'Project Liberty' | iMore
- Email reveals Apple had given Hulu special access to App Store API | iMore
- Indeed: Choose Indeed and join 3 million companies worldwide who use Indeed to hire great people and help grow their teams faster. Get started right now with a free $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/acp. Offer valid through June 30. Terms and conditions apply.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.