Sprint Motorola XPRT available today
If you've had a hankering for some physical keyboard love on Sprint, today's the day to pick up the Motorola XPRT. If it looks familiar, it should -- it's basically the Droid Pro on Verizon. And like Big Red's version, this one's also a World Phone, meaning you can use it on GSM networks outside the United States.
Want specs? We got 'em:
- Android Market™ for access to more than 150,000 applications, widgets and games available for download
- Google™ mobile services, such as Google Maps™ with Navigation, Google Talk™, Gmail™ and YouTube™
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®) and personal (POP & IMAP) email
- Worldmode – CDMA (EVDO Rev. A), GSM/UMTS (HSPA) – international roaming service available in more than 200 countries
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- 5-megapixel camera with camcorder and dual LED flash for low-light performance
- microSD slot, with a 2GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB
- Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi® b/g/n
- 1860 mAh Lithium-ion battery
This is a powerful little bugger. Be sure to read our Droid Pro review if you haven't already. You can pick up the XPRT today for $129 on contract.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.