Google's Pixel 5 is their best model yet, but it's not the best phone available. Daniel Bader, Hayato Huseman, and Joe Maring are here with a full review! They also discuss the OnePlus 8T, which has proven to be an extremely well-balanced phone.
Apple announced their lineup of iPhone 12 models. Joe is particularly a fan of the iPhone 12 mini as he makes the case for Android makers to embrace smaller size options.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Google Pixel 5 review: The best Pixel ever | Android Central
- After 48 hours with the Galaxy S20 FE, I no longer care about the Pixel 5 | Android Central
- OnePlus 8T review: Striking the perfect balance | Android Central
- Confirmed: OnePlus co-founder, Carl Pei, has left the company to go independent | Android Central
- OnePlus OxygenOS 11 (Android 11): Release date, eligible phones, new features, and more! | Android Central
- iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12: Release date, price, features, and more | iMore
- iPhone 12 Pro: Release date, price, and everything you need to know | iMore
- Here's what the iPhone 12 Mini looks like next to the top Android phones | Android Central
- The iPhone 12 Mini is about to change Android phones in the best way possible | Android Central
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
Good podcast! Keep them coming
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.