The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- Deleting photos from auto backup album
- How can I stop an error message on my Galaxy Note II?
- Phone Keyboard changed sizes?
- Note 2: Can send but not receive photo attachments via Straight Talk network
- How do I stop my emails being auto deleted?
- Can't link Twitter to Instagram
- "Your device have been modified, Software updates are not available" but I didn't install any custo
- External speaker suddenly not working
- Need to dial twice to make an outgoing call
- I have A Galaxy Note 2. How do I delete my emails on my PC when I delete them from my phone?
- See All Threads