The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- Whole screen popup for Chinese valentines day?
- Galaxy Note 2: Headphones problem - filled with static
- My Galaxy Note 2 automatically reset to the default Homescreen & Preferences, is this common?
- Can I get some help with a USB problem connection between my PC with a Win 8 and Note 2 10.1?
- Note 2: Can't change Data Usage Cycle anymore
- Contacts: Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. Going on for days!!
- Wifi keeps turning itself on!?!
- Can't link Twitter to Instagram
- Will a Kies backup, factory reset, and restoration improve speed
- Galaxy Note 2: How to turn off electronic lady's voice announcing incoming text messages??
- See All Threads