The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- "Your device have been modified, Software updates are not available" but I didn't install any custo
- How to Maximize the Battery Life of my Note 2?
- Why does my Cpu frequency keep going down by it's own?
- Note 2: Can't change Data Usage Cycle anymore
- All My Contacts Disappeared!
- Need to dial twice to make an outgoing call
- Why won't my Samsung Note 2 stop blinking at start up logo Samsung Note2?
- Can't link Twitter to Instagram
- Deleting photos from auto backup album
- How do I arrange my contacts in alphabetic order on my Note 2?
- See All Threads