The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- Deleting photos from auto backup album
- Multi Window Compatible Apps List & User Guide
- Storage settings? Miscellaneous files?what 6 gb?
- Whos going with Flip/Wallet style case?
- Wifi keeps turning itself on!?!
- Where is my Samsung Note 2 made?
- My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 wont allow me to open up a pdf and email attachments?
- How can I get rid of two errors on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2?
- How do I root a micro SD card for my Samsung Note II?
- T- Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Tethering and Hotspot NOT WORKING, what can I do?
- See All Threads