The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- Unfortunately maps has stopped working
- Transfering Pictures to Pc error
- Note 2 stopped vibrating when pressing back/menu button?
- Why isn't my SD card getting formatted and getting detected on my Galaxy Note 2?
- Why isn't my Note 2 able to read the SD card or able to read phone through USB to desktop?
- Viber: Not able to buy and download new stickers
- Anyone knows how to make Hangouts default SMS app?
- Why isn't my Note 2 charging as it should be?
- Can't link Twitter to Instagram
- Help! Can't hang up on calls!
- See All Threads