Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
This week's podcast is [insert spontaneous combustion joke here]! It also heralds the introduction of a brand new member. Join us!
This week, Daniel, Andrew, Jerry and Flo chat about — what else? — the Galaxy Note 7 recall. What Samsung and carriers have done well, and how they've let us down. Trust us, there's a bunch of both.
Plus, the LG V20 is a great big phone, but will it be a great big success for LG when the company really needs one?
And there was another "courageous" phone announcement this week. The team dives deep into the new water resistant phone from the other guys.
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Harrys: Use promo code AC to save $5 off your first purchase — start shaving smarter.
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: