Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Which phone to upgrade to before end of year?
- SMS Background change
- Equalizer for Google Play Music
- How to activate multi touch for apps
- How to update droid without cdma network
- Why isn't my voice and text working on my Droid DNA?
- changing password settings
- I need help with...
- Can't install CM12 Nightly although S-Off, Rooted and CWM
- Can I recover my old data ?
- See All Threads