Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- DNA micro usb to aux audio
- How to update droid without cdma network
- Droid DNA SMS error message
- Droid DNA: Text message font size keeps increasing
- Has anyone tried Fallout shelter on a DNA?
- Why my mobile (HTC Droid DNA) keep restarting & Hanging frequently?
- The DNA dies a slow and painful death
- Setting up quick text responses to Declined Calls - how?
- Broken Screen Replacement Service
- Slow charging
- See All Threads