Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Camera Unable to Start?
- Rapid Battery Drain - Help!
- What phone next?
- "10 attempts remain before device data is deleted"?
- How do you hook up this phone to a TV to play movies?
- Movin' on
- Why isn't my voice and text working on my Droid DNA?
- My Droid DNA won't turn on?. [emergency, please help]
- My Droid DNA shuts off during game, still has battery when turned back on. What could be causing this?
- How to change default calendar account?
- See All Threads