Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- i need help I am locked out of my phone too much pattern tries and i cant remember my email to open
- What phone next?
- Gorilla Glass 2 already scratched. Very disappointed.
- Saying good bye to my DNA
- My Droid DNA won't turn on?. [emergency, please help]
- Sim card issues...still?!
- How to activate USB Mass Storage Mode?
- HTC Deluxe - how do you activate with straighttalk? GSM OR CDMA
- How to change default calendar account?
- DNA dying -- What's the quickest way to back up its data?
- See All Threads