This episode includes a few brief instances of adult language. We're looking at you, Dan.
Daniel Bader, Andrew Martonik, and Russell Holly talk about President Trump blocking Broadcomm's planned takeover of Qualcomm, and affect it may have on the still nascent 5G technology. They also pore over the Galaxy S9's camera and other features.
Rising from the ashes of Android Wear, Wear OS is here! Similarly, Fitbit Versa has arrived and the crew talk about the current state of fitness tracking in the Android ecosystem. Finally, Google is bringing their Maps API to augmented reality game development. Pokéballium Leviosa!
Show Notes and Links:
- President Trump preemptively blocks Broadcom's Qualcomm takeover, citing national security concerns
- Samsung Galaxy S9 is now available: Here's everything you need to know!
- Wear OS by Google officially replaces Android Wear
- Fitbit Versa hands-on
- Google's bringing its Maps APIs to augmented reality game development
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
- GameStash: Hundreds of awesome games on your Android phone. Try it free for 14 days!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.