Looking for something cool but not overly useful to do with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Might as well check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" retail mode that has been loaded onto it since Samsung saw fit to leave it on there. As you can tell from the video above, it's as you would expect -- just a demo video of what the device is capable of in addition to showing off the new TouchWiz UI. Here is how you can do it:
- Update your Galaxy Tab if you haven't
- Go to Categories > Utilities
- Install the 8.9" retail mode app
- Launch the app, press OK and then enter the password 5444
- Check the "Service Enable" box -- it will be on a new screen, and then press the lock button.
- Demo will start shortly.
That's it. Sit back and enjoy the video and know you'll soon be getting the new TouchWiz UI you see before you.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: