Pre-order September 5, £149.99 on a £41 per month, 24 month plan
At the Samsung Unpacked event in Berlin, JK Shin promised that we would see the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 world wide, and soon. We've heard from EE, and they are on board. The new Note will be available on their "superfast" 4GEE network, and will also work great on an Orange or T-Mobile 3G plan.
As a CAT 4 LTE device, the Note 3 will offer 4G service in over 100 towns and cities across the UK at launch. A fast network combined with the CAT 4 radio will make the Note 3 perfect for high speed data transmission, and the Note 3's big screen should make watching video or live TV especially nice.
In addition, EE customers who purchase the Note 3 will also get a few perks:
- EE Film – the only service in the UK which combines 2 for 1 cinema ticketing, listings, trailers and film downloads or streaming in one place
- A discount of £5 per month on EE superfast Fibre Broadband – so they can get blistering speeds at home and on the move
- Fast track customer service by dialling ‘33’ from their handset
- Clone Phone Lite – giving people 500MB free storage to back up the content that matters most
- Choose an add-on – customers who take a 4GEE phone plan from £41 per month can also choose from a Deezer music, Games or TV add-on to enjoy
You'll be able to pre-order the Note 3 from EE from retail stores on September 5, for £149.99 on a £41 per month, 24 month plan. This will get you unlimited UK call minutes and texts as well as 2GB of UK mobile data per month. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will also be available 4G-ready on Orange UK and T-Mobile UK plans for £42 a month on a 24 month plan, with an upfront cost of £119.99 on Orange and £139.99 on T-Mobile.
- Related devices: