Want specs for the newest edition of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1? We got 'em!
Samsung Unpacked in Berlin hasn't just been about the Galaxy Note smartphone, we also got to see the brand new Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition.) So, what's it all about on the hardware front? Head on past the break for the full rundown.
- Android 4.3 with latest version of Touchwiz
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU for LTE variant
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa Core CPU for 3G variant
- 10.1-inch WQXGA (2560x1600) Super Clear LCD display
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front facing camera with BSI sensor
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- 3GB of RAM
- 16/32/64GB on-board storage expandable via microSD card
- 8220mAh battery
- S Pen with optimized features - Air Command: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, Direct Pen Input