Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Jerry and Mickey wade their way through nearly a dozen Android OS updates, a bunch of apps, your voicemails and e-mails, and bless a happy Android couple. (Seriously. Listen to the end.)
Top o' the news - OS update apocalypse
- Droid X Froyo update available now! (Update: Plus, root instructions)
- Update coming for the Evo 4G, will fix gmail sync, calendar edits (maybe more)
- Rooted version of Evo update released before OTA actually hits
- Samsung says AT&T Captivate GPS is addressed in current update
- Testing Samsung's GPS improvements -->
- Sprint, Samsung prepping update to fix Epic 4G upload speeds over 3G
- Sprint Hero also is getting an update
- Samsung Moment receives small maintenance update
- LG Ally joins everyone else, receives maintenance update
- T-Mobile G2 available Oct. 6, preorders start Sept. 24
- Droid 2 world phone breaks cover, shows off new paint job
- Droid Eris not getting Froyo
- LG Vortex surfaces again, fully Bing'd out
- Virgin Mobile getting the Samsung Intercept
- Motorola Flipout may be delayed -- or dead -- on AT&T
- Dell working on 7-inch tablet, Streak to be sold at Best Buy soon
- Sprint SERO plans reopening to high-end Android devices
- Gmail update in the Android Market, brings priority inbox to mobile
- Security bulletin for rooted users: Android passwords stored as clear text
- Swiftkey keyboard out of beta, autopredicts its way into the Android Market
- Beta HTC Desire HD ROM snagged and leaked shortly after HTC Event
- Desire HD ROM ported to Droid Incredible and Desire -->
- HTC Lexikon ROM leaks out, Verizon the obvious intended receiver
- HTC Lexikon RUU extracted, is Bingtastic!
- Adobe Air for Android to go live Oct 8?
- Adobe patches security hole in Flash Player 10.1 for Android
- ROM Manager brings a new feature -- Web Connect
- Twitter for Android updated, loses some of its UI coolness
- Twidroyd 4 update brings live preview to mobile
- Browser-based uploads now available for Flickr on Android devices
- Sirius XM app updated to fix Froyo bug
- DoubleTwist updated, now with internet radio and playlist editing
- Android UI Utilities project brings unified design tools for developers
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: