The Motorola Xoom is the first official Android tablet to run Honeycomb, aka Android 3.0. Honeycomb is a tablet-specific version of Android that seeks to take advantage of the larger screens that tablets have to offer. The Xoom boasts a 10.1-inch screen and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor.
It was initially launched on Verizon, running on its 3G network at the outset but will be compatible with its burgeoning 4G LTE network. Since its launch, a WiFi-only version has been released as well as its availability on other carriers.
Top Motorola Xoom Stories
Recent Motorola Xoom Forum Threads
- Why can't I actually use my Motorola Xoom?
- My Motorola Xoom wifi screen is black, how can I fix it?
- My Motorola Xoom tablet is stuck on rsd sopport 0. I can't turn it off or do anything with it. What should I do?
- How can I easily get my Xoom rear upper cover back on?
- I rootd my device, & accidently deleted operating system, now won't even turn on?
- help...shut down xoom and now it won't boot...
- Google Play has stopped.
- Couldn't Play the Track You Requested
- Transformer hype
- Can't change gmail password?!? Really??
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Xoom Accessories
Now that you've got a Motorola Xoom, it's time to accessorize. There are plenty of ways you can enhance your tablet, be it with cases for protection, an extra battery for extended life, chargers to keep you juiced, and on and on. Check out our Motorola Xoom Accessories Guide.