Motorola has officially announced the Android 3.1 update rolling out to Verizon Xoom owners this week, first detailed by Google yesterday in San Francisco. Improvements will include:
- Support for the new Android Market movie rentals service with thousands of titles available for immediate viewing on the Motorola XOOM’s high-resolution display or on a larger screen via HDMI
- Full support for the final release of Adobe® Flash® Player 10.2, delivering significant performance enhancements when viewing rich Flash content on the web
- Resizable widgets to enable further customization of home screens
- Support for USB-connected peripherals and accessories, such as keyboards, mice, game controllers and digital cameras
- Expanded Bluetooth features to support Bluetooth headsets in Google Talk™ video chats and Bluetooth mouse support in addition to additional shortcut keys with the Bluetooth keyboard
- Picture Transfer Protocol Feature support to enable easier transfer of photo files to your PC without the need for drivers
While some have already received the update, Motorola says that the new and improved Honeycomb will be rolling out to Verizon customers throughout the week, with the WiFi version and “other variants” of the Xoom receiving the update “in the next few weeks.” Hit the source link for Motorola’s official press release.
Source: Motorola Mobility Media Center
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
Surface Duo AT&T preorders kick off at midnight ET tonight
Microsoft finally launched the Surface Duo today, announcing preorders at the Microsoft Store, AT&T, and Best Buy. If you're looking to grab one on AT&T, the company will kick off preorders at 9 p.m. PT / 12 a.m. ET tonight, August 12.
Microsoft has announced Surface Duo price, specs, and release date
It's finally happening! Microsoft's dual-screen Android smartphone that was first announced back in October 2019 is now available for preorder for an eye-watering $1399, and will begin shipping to customers starting September 10.
These cases will keep your Moto G Fast moving at the speed of lightning
When it comes to finding the right case for your phone, you want something that will keep up with your day-to-day life and everything that comes along with it. This sentiment rings true for the Moto G Fast, even with its budget price point. So grab yourself a case and keep your G Fast chugging along.