Verizon Motorola Xoom owners, now is your moment of glory. Well, insofar as the first Honeycomb tablet that was supposed to have LTE by now but still doesn't can bask in glory.
But we digress.
Software update HTJ85 for your Motorola Xoom is now pushing out and while I'm sure you all are fully aware of the changelog it brings, here is a rundown anyway:
Screen Scaling Compatibility Mode:
- Ability to switch to double pixel mode for selected applications.
- When selected, application subwindows and drop down menus are also doubled. In addition, pixel doubling settings are saved for each application.
SD Card Support:
- New microSD card support allows you to use a file manager to view all the important files, pictures, music, videos and more stored on your SD card, as well as write content to your SD card via connection to a PC or Mac.
Adaptive Streaming Support for Movies:
- Adjusts the bit rate based on client bandwidth, providing an improved user experience.
Movie Rental Improvements:
- Stability improvements to the overall experience.
- When viewing with HDMI connection, the screen will accurately resize.
New EAS policy:
- “Allow Password Recovery”
- Improvements to Exchange ActiveSync and security
That's it -- now go check for system updates if you've not done so already and by all means, feel free to open up some discussion in the Motorola Xoom forums or drop us some comments on how the update went for you.