- 6 hours ago AC editors' apps of the week: Tinkerplay, Hootsuite, Pop Watch Face and more
- 15 hours ago Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic
- 15 hours ago Chrome Browser for Android
- 2 days ago How the AC editors use (or don't use) their Chromebooks
- 3 days ago Five things you need to know about your new Chromebook
- 4 days ago App installer exploit affects older versions of Android but isn't as scary as it sounds
- 6 days ago The HTC Re camera: An AC editor roundtable
- 1 week ago AC editors' apps of the week: Lampshade.io, Tube Map, Stick Hero and more
- 1 week ago What we're using: How AC editors approach Android photography
- 1 week ago Android Photography
- 1 week ago Wireless charging, in plain English
- 1 week ago A guide to lighting and Android photography
- 2 weeks ago AC editors' apps of the week: One More Line, Thingverse, Cool Circle watch face and more
- 2 weeks ago A beginners guide to Android photography settings
- 2 weeks ago Chromebook Pixel
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago Yes. Already, we've seen close to 10 in-depth reviews of the S6 even before the embargo lift date and Samsung is just shruggi...
- 1 week ago O_o...
- 4 weeks ago (Editor's Note: this hands-on was done with a pre-release model of the HTC One M9 using non-finalized software. Elements of t...
- 45 years ago I just put up a post on the blog about the AC editors' homescreens. A big part of any post like this is the sharing part, wh...
- 2 months ago DÃ©jÃ vu! http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr-maxx-hd/401882-my-list-things-kitkat-ruined.html http://forums.a...
- 2 months ago Plug phone into computer. Open device manager. Look for a USB device with a yellow triangle icon and this description: "Dev...
- 2 months ago If you actually read the article and my OP you'd know that it is about an unconfirmed rumor based on speculation. furthermore...
- 4 months ago Less wireless subscribers = less phones with issues should there be bugs in the OS Make less money = more people apt to keep...
- 4 months ago @Sctolac and Shilohcane Phil's N9 is totally flappy. The inner tube analogy fits well. Mine has a lot less travel, but still...
- 4 months ago Then his unit is defective. That spot is there by design, and should be there. There is a reason the back is not attached...
- 5 months ago Lollipop is only coming out for the Nexus 9 and Nexus Player on November 3. Lollipop for phones is yet to be announced, as ...
- 5 months ago That one wasn't part of the "free" open-source ones. I left it out because I hate getting yelled at by people who make and ...
- 5 months ago I didn't do anything special other than keeping location off when not using GPS, disabling some carrier and samsung bloats. ...
- 45 years ago 141555 Pulled from today's factory image of the dev preview and extracted for your pleasure. Download the 15MB zip file wi...
- 5 months ago No. It's in the FCC's information site, with pertinent information redacted â€” like most unannounced consumer electr...
- 10 hours ago I have a macbook, too, I have to use it when I'm somewhere I need to edit video (like all of us) or play games on steam :P...
- 1 day ago LOL TRELLO
- 5 days ago T-Mobile needed to use 5.1 as the base because of Wifi calling.
- 1 week ago I use this http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVEBQIA
- 1 week ago Yeah. I have several Android phones that I don't use any Google services on. They work well, and I use f-droid for apps or...
- 1 week ago I hope the people making the decisions think just like I do, and remove all the apps I think suck.
- 1 week ago I'll agree. But I'm glad there are plenty of options :)
- 1 week ago Coercive? Just don't opt-in.
- 2 weeks ago 3:2 laughs at the both of you.
- 2 weeks ago It was. :)
- 3 weeks ago Already in progress :)
- 3 weeks ago Got a whole article on HDR (and plenty of other photography posts) coming up during the next couple weeks
- 3 weeks ago Stock Sony camera app
- 3 weeks ago Lollipop Lite Xperia theme
- 3 weeks ago My Nexus 4 was in a fire. Still works.
- Fascinated by things that go beep.
Jerry Hildenbrand has been an avid Android fan since its public release in late 2008 and has spent the last year writing about it at Android Central. His love and use of open-source software goes back to the early 1990's and SoftLanding Linux System, which makes Android the best way to express his current and future passion.
- Member for
- 5 years 1 month