- 13 hours ago Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic
- 14 hours ago Chrome Browser for Android
- 1 day ago How to enable encryption in Android
- 3 days ago What is full disk encryption in Android Lollipop?
- 5 days ago AC editors' apps of the week: Dropzei, Man Eats Fish, Sisters and more
- 6 days ago Seidio DILEX Pro case with metal kickstand for the Nexus 6
- 1 week ago Google Play store: How to keep your kids from buying everything in sight
- 1 week ago Google Play Store and parents: how to control what apps are listed
- 1 week ago How to get the most out of S Note on the Galaxy Note 4
- 1 week ago Updating your apps through Google Play
- 1 week ago AC editors' apps of the week: Aftership, Limbo, TurboTax and more
- 1 week ago Check this Play Store setting before you do anything else
- 2 weeks ago Managing your apps through Google Play
- 2 weeks ago AC editors' apps of the week: Ping, Flight Board, Capitaine Train and more
- 2 weeks ago Ask AC: Can I install Android apps on more than one device?
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 45 years ago I just put up a post on the blog about the AC editors' homescreens. A big part of any post like this is the sharing part, wh...
- 1 month ago DÃ©jÃ vu! http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr-maxx-hd/401882-my-list-things-kitkat-ruined.html http://forums.a...
- 1 month ago Plug phone into computer. Open device manager. Look for a USB device with a yellow triangle icon and this description: "Dev...
- 1 month ago If you actually read the article and my OP you'd know that it is about an unconfirmed rumor based on speculation. furthermore...
- 3 months ago Less wireless subscribers = less phones with issues should there be bugs in the OS Make less money = more people apt to keep...
- 3 months ago @Sctolac and Shilohcane Phil's N9 is totally flappy. The inner tube analogy fits well. Mine has a lot less travel, but still...
- 3 months ago Then his unit is defective. That spot is there by design, and should be there. There is a reason the back is not attached...
- 4 months ago Lollipop is only coming out for the Nexus 9 and Nexus Player on November 3. Lollipop for phones is yet to be announced, as ...
- 4 months ago That one wasn't part of the "free" open-source ones. I left it out because I hate getting yelled at by people who make and ...
- 4 months ago I didn't do anything special other than keeping location off when not using GPS, disabling some carrier and samsung bloats. ...
- 45 years ago 141555 Pulled from today's factory image of the dev preview and extracted for your pleasure. Download the 15MB zip file wi...
- 4 months ago No. It's in the FCC's information site, with pertinent information redacted â€” like most unannounced consumer electr...
- 4 months ago The Moto X is what Motorola wants. The Droid Turbo is what Verizon wants. They are two very different phones. People that w...
- 4 months ago Your out of the box update was screwed up. This happens far too often on the 360, and the symptoms are exactly what you're de...
- 4 months ago You were presented with a dialog telling you that you could update, and given a choice to do so or not. As mentioned, ...
- 4 days ago I love that picture.
- 2 weeks ago Google changed the UI in Lollipop, but left the methods in place for OEMs to do whatever they like. HTC did it "right"...
- 2 weeks ago As someone who was given a free Note 4, but still spent his own money on a Z3, I have to agree.
- 3 weeks ago Probably. It just grabs the text input, which should be the same regardless of how the user entered it.
- 3 weeks ago I answer to anything :)
- 3 weeks ago Stop spewing your facts and well thought-out ideas!
- 3 weeks ago Death vans and rampant socialism. Thanks, Obama.
- 3 weeks ago They do state what they are capable of doing upfront. You just clicked OK and installed it anyway.
- 4 weeks ago Ummm...we all think the Note 4 is too big, too.
- 1 month ago I need BBM for my Firefox phone. Put up or shut up, Chen. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 month ago No shit, right? Best Crue song ever, not on best of album.
- 1 month ago I still use Slackware. I gave up and just push pull via adb lol.
- 1 month ago HOLOYOLO baby.
- 1 month ago So, we ask then report the answers we are given? You would rather we make shit up? I'll be sure to pass that idea up the...
- 1 month ago My shit is so loud right now.
- Fascinated by things that go beep.
Jerry Hildenbrand has been an avid Android fan since its public release in late 2008 and has spent the last year writing about it at Android Central. His love and use of open-source software goes back to the early 1990's and SoftLanding Linux System, which makes Android the best way to express his current and future passion.
- Member for
- 5 years 3 weeks