An exclusive to Best Buy, the Motorola Xoom Family Edition was developed to be a kids media tablet but still having full capabilities to manage your professional work load.
The Xoom Family Edition tablet features a 10.1-inch HS IPS HD display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of built-in memory, a 5-megapixel (rear) camera and runs on Android 3.1 (Honeycomb).
Top Motorola Xoom Family Edition Stories
Recent Motorola Xoom Family Edition Forum Threads
- I need to know how to connect my external hard drive to the Xoom?
- What kind of ADAPTER is needed for a Xoom/hard drive connection?
- How do I connect my Xoom tablet to my External hard drive?
- How can I watch a film that is on my Galaxy S6 on my Motorola Xoom?
- Why am I getting check for update was not available at this time. try again later.?
- Trouble signing into Google Accts?
- How to stop apps from auto updating
- Random Apps on home screen
- Why does my xoom keep turning itself on & off?
- Why can I no longer open the book I had been reading on my Motorola Xoom?
- See All Threads