An exclusive to Best Buy, the Motorola Xoom Family Edition was developed to be a kids media tablet but still having full capabilities to manage your professional work load.
The Xoom Family Edition tablet features a 10.1-inch HS IPS HD display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of built-in memory, a 5-megapixel (rear) camera and runs on Android 3.1 (Honeycomb).
Top Motorola Xoom Family Edition Stories
Recent Motorola Xoom Family Edition Forum Threads
- My Motorola Xoom tablet is stuck on rsd sopport 0. I can't turn it off or do anything with it. What should I do?
- How can I easily get my Xoom rear upper cover back on?
- I rootd my device, & accidently deleted operating system, now won't even turn on?
- help...shut down xoom and now it won't boot...
- Google Play has stopped.
- Couldn't Play the Track You Requested
- Transformer hype
- Can't change gmail password?!? Really??
- how can I unlock Motorola xoom Verizon to work in Nigeria
- Problem with XOOM volumn down botton... probably my fault
- See All Threads