The new Intel-powered Motorola RAZR i runs on Ice Cream Sandwich, set to get an upgrade to Jelly Bean after launch in early October.
It features a crisp edge-to-edge SuperAMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass and a Kevlar back for extra protection. The impressive 2GHz Atom CPU should give users a seamless Android experience, along with an array of pre-loaded Motorola apps and fancy circle widgets.
Top Motorola RAZR i Stories
Recent Motorola RAZR i Forum Threads
- Why do my incoming calls go directly to voice mail without ringing?
- Is the Motorola Droid Razr Q1 compatible with or without a receiver?
- On my Motorola Razr, I have the circle widget installed but now I don't know how the battery life is? Where could it have gone?
- Razr KitKat issues
- Razr i or Moto G?
- Tune in Pro Vs. Bluetooth
- Anyone Managed To Change the Metal Bezel on the Front?
- Droid razr battery problems
- Motorola RAZRi - Microphone level
- Rooting Motorola razr v - jellybean update
- See All Threads