At only a half-inch in thickness, the Motorola Droid 4 is amazingly thin, even with its QWERTY keyboard. Underneath the hood of the Droid 4 you'll find a dual-core 1.2GHz processor along with 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, and 16GB of onboard storage.
The Motorola Droid 4 will be completely 4G LTE ready, and hotspot capable. As with most of Motorola's Droid line, there will be an array of accessories to maximize your media experience such as media docks, navigation mounts, and a laptop dock.
Top Motorola Droid 4 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 4 Forum Threads
- How do I force the Backlights to turn on again - hard keys and soft ones?
- I might need to get a new phone to replace my Droid 4 - any word on Droid 5? Other slide/keyboards?
- My screen is a rainbow?
- Droid 4 Flashed to Page Plus (3G) No Data Connection (White 3G Status)
- Droid 4 Rooting Issues
- Droid 4 Flashed to Page Plus (3G) Keeps Losing 3G Data
- Micro USB detach
- Battery life with Jelly Bean update
- Droid 4 contacts sync failure
- No sound from speaker during music play
- See All Threads