At only a half-inch in thickness, the Motorola Droid 4 is amazingly thin, even with its QWERTY keyboard. Underneath the hood of the Droid 4 you'll find a dual-core 1.2GHz processor along with 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, and 16GB of onboard storage.
The Motorola Droid 4 will be completely 4G LTE ready, and hotspot capable. As with most of Motorola's Droid line, there will be an array of accessories to maximize your media experience such as media docks, navigation mounts, and a laptop dock.
Top Motorola Droid 4 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 4 Forum Threads
- Does wifi and apps work without SIM card?
- Mobile hotspot connection problem
- [ROOT] How to root the Droid 4
- dialing on its own
- how to look up something in address book while talking on the phone
- phone wont power on
- No sound from speaker during music play
- Motorola Droid 4 wireless charging
- How do I force the Backlights to turn on again - hard keys and soft ones?
- hulu won't connect error code 144
- See All Threads