If you're a Bell Motorola Atrix user who has been patiently waiting for the v37.23 software update to roll out then now is your time to shine. If you jump on into the settings and check for updates you should find v37.23 available for download. Changes included in this release:
- Upload Data Speed - Increased upload speed at which data can travel on the network.
- Data and Voice Connection - Improvements to prevent interruptions to data and voice connection.
- Screen - Improvements to prevent screen from freezing.
- Skype - Improvements to call audio function so it is easier for the person you called to hear you. Please note this application is not pre-loaded on phone, but is available for download from Android Market.
- Wi-Fi - Increased functionality by enabling Yahoo Email to be sent over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Display - Improved International Roaming Warning Message by simplifying user notification so that it only appears on the screen when you move to a new network.
- Happening Widget - Improved Happenings Widget to ensure that you receive the latest updates across the social networks you are connected to such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter.
- Calling - Improvements were made to incoming and outgoing call functionality to ensure a more seamless experience
- Expanded Language Support for Webtop - Accented character support within Webtop application.
- Improved Support for POP/SMTP Email - Support for SMTP outgoing servers that do not require authentication
- Improved Exchange Performance - Improved Exchange Email/Calendar/Contacts performance
Overall, a lot of device improvements come with this release -- if you've not already gone ahead and updated via other means then you'll certainly want to grab this official release.
Source: Motorola; Thanks, Treatz!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: