Simon Sage, gaming editor for Mobile Nations, joins Rene to talk about PAX East and GDC 2013, the state of mobile gaming in general, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone in specific, and the explosion of free-to-play titles. Also, Facebook's mobile event.
- Subscribe via iTunes:Audio (opens in new tab) | Video (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Android Central at GDC 2013
- Crackberry at GDC 2013
- iMore at GDC 2013
- Windows Phone Central at GDC 2013
- Debug & Iterate team-up podcast: The future of human interface
- The true cost of free-to-play games
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.