Audio-only stream below
Phil and Mickey and a cast of 100 in the chatroom discuss the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, the Sprint Evo 4G, HP buying Palm, and answer a slew of your e-mails.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil's mic was way hot throughout the podcast. Sorry about that, everybody. We'll do better next week.
Top o' the news - HTC Droid Incredible is unleashed!
- Droid Incredible available today in Verizon stores, in your hands
- Verizon's Droid Incredible commercial shows specs, doesn't show phone
- Can you turn off the Sense UI on the Droid Incredible? Mmmmmm ... Not just yet
- Verizon Droid Incredible vs. Nexus One - graphics benchmark test
- Google: No Verizon Nexus One, buy the Incredible instead
- Dell roadmap shows 'Sparta,' 'Athens' Android netbooks amid smartphones
- HTC Android slider makes it through the FCC with AT&T 3G bands
- Garmin-Asus introduces the A10 Android phone, for those who like walking
- HP buys Palm, plans to continue offering 'choices of OS' (meaning Android?)
- Xperia X10 Mini & X10 Mini Pro gets priced, coming May/June to Rogers ?
- Motorola Backflip now available on Telus
- Vodafone Nexus One available for pre-order, will be available in stores
- LG launching three Android phones, but none for the U.S.
- Andy Rubin says Flash is coming in Froyo version of Android operating system
- Automatic app updates coming in Android 2.2?
- Hands on with the Skyfire 2.0 Android browser
- Hands-on with the Firefox browser for Android phones
- Custom Android Central Keyboard for you!
- CyanogenRom 5.0.7 brings Android 2.1 for the G1, myTouch 3G
- Sirius XM working on an Android app
- Facebook app updates to 1.2, brings inbox support
- HTC Desire root process is released!
- Maintenance update being tested for Motorola Cliq XT
- T-Mobile's Garminfone spotted, still looks like the nuvifone A50
- Motorola Europe says Android 2.1 for its Milestone is delayed
- Spotify integrated into X10's Mediascape and Timescape
- AdMob numbers show Android overtaking iPhone requests in the U.S.
- HTC to pay royalties to Microsoft after being told Android steps on its patents
- Google revamps mobile image search for Android, makes it look nearly native
- Google introduces Place Pages for mobile
- Rent movies now on YouTube (and let's get 'em on Android soonest)
- And the winners of the HTC Incredibles are ...
- Win Phil's (and Dieter's, too!) Nexus Ones: Fifth batch of entries [contest]
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: