Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Mickey and a cast of 100 in the chatroom discuss the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, the Sprint Evo 4G, HP buying Palm, and answer a slew of your e-mails.
Phil's mic was way hot throughout the podcast. Sorry about that, everybody. We'll do better next week.
Top o' the news - HTC Droid Incredible is unleashed!
- Droid Incredible available today in Verizon stores, in your hands
- Verizon's Droid Incredible commercial shows specs, doesn't show phone
- Can you turn off the Sense UI on the Droid Incredible? Mmmmmm ... Not just yet
- Verizon Droid Incredible vs. Nexus One - graphics benchmark test
- Google: No Verizon Nexus One, buy the Incredible instead
- Dell roadmap shows 'Sparta,' 'Athens' Android netbooks amid smartphones
- HTC Android slider makes it through the FCC with AT&T 3G bands
- Garmin-Asus introduces the A10 Android phone, for those who like walking
- HP buys Palm, plans to continue offering 'choices of OS' (meaning Android?)
- Xperia X10 Mini & X10 Mini Pro gets priced, coming May/June to Rogers ?
- Motorola Backflip now available on Telus
- Vodafone Nexus One available for pre-order, will be available in stores
- LG launching three Android phones, but none for the U.S.
- Andy Rubin says Flash is coming in Froyo version of Android operating system
- Automatic app updates coming in Android 2.2?
- Hands on with the Skyfire 2.0 Android browser
- Hands-on with the Firefox browser for Android phones
- Custom Android Central Keyboard for you!
- CyanogenRom 5.0.7 brings Android 2.1 for the G1, myTouch 3G
- Sirius XM working on an Android app
- Facebook app updates to 1.2, brings inbox support
- HTC Desire root process is released!
- Maintenance update being tested for Motorola Cliq XT
- T-Mobile's Garminfone spotted, still looks like the nuvifone A50
- Motorola Europe says Android 2.1 for its Milestone is delayed
- Spotify integrated into X10's Mediascape and Timescape
- AdMob numbers show Android overtaking iPhone requests in the U.S.
- HTC to pay royalties to Microsoft after being told Android steps on its patents
- Google revamps mobile image search for Android, makes it look nearly native
- Google introduces Place Pages for mobile
- Rent movies now on YouTube (and let's get 'em on Android soonest)
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: