Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The next couple weeks are going to be crazy, between IFA at large, Samsung specifically, and more, finally, from Motorola. On this, our 200th official episode, we preview all the things.
Thing 1: Samsung preview
- Samsung asks if you're 'Ready to Note' in latest Note 4 teaser ad
- Samsung announces another Tizen smartwatch, the curved Gear S
- Nike+ Running transforms the Samsung Gear S into a fitness tracker
- Latest Galaxy Note 4 teasers show the creative power of S Pen
Thing 2: The LG G Watch R
Thing 3: IFA preview
- IFA 2014 preview
- Qualcomm teases IFA reveal of Snapdragon 'multi-core 64-bit smartphone'
- Sony's IFA teaser video hints at Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, wants you to demand great things
- Asus teases their upcoming smartwatch again, gives it a name: ZenWatch
- Archos announces 50b Platinum handset and 101 Oxygen tablet ahead of IFA
Thing 4: Other stuff
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: