Motorola Gallery has snagged an update today that brings some UI tweaks, along with a couple of new options to sort your camera roll.
Today's update brings a new, flatter icon that is heavily inspired by Material Design. In addition, the update brings some new sorting options for the camera roll, along with some UI tweaks for the Highlight Reel. Here's the full breakdown of what's new in today's update:
- Improved Camera Roll view with sorting by event and time
- New app icon and material design enhancements
- Quicker access for cropping a photo
- Stability and performance enhancements
- For Moto X (1st Gen.), Moto X (2nd Gen.), DROID Ultra family and DROID Turbo only:
- Highlight Reel now available for Moto X (1st gen), Moto X (2nd gen) and Droid Ultra
- More free music downloads to personalize Highlight Reels
If you'd like to snag the update for yourself, you can hit up the Google Play badge above to do so. Do note that the addition of the Highlight Reel mentioned in the changelog looks to be more of a running list of devices that support the feature, as we put together a how-to with the feature on the Moto X (2014) back in September.
Source: Motorola (Google+)