AC Podcast 596: Flat or curved smartphone displays?
Chatbots, TikToks, and phones rock(ing)
On this week's episode of the Android Central Podcast, Shruti Shekar, Nick Sutrich, Derrek Lee, and Andrew Myrick, discuss the launch of Google's Bard AI chatbot, a potential TikTok ban, whether Microsoft should put Bing with ChatGPT on Wear OS, debate flat or curved displays on smartphones, and more!
- Google's Bard AI Chatbot now open to the public
- Microsoft should put Bing with ChatGPT on Wear OS, beat Google to the punch
- It's impossible to review security cameras in the age of breaches and ransomware
- Poll: Do you prefer flat or curved displays on smartphones?
- A TikTok ban isn't about privacy it's about politics
- Indeed: Hire better with Indeed. Visit indeed.com/acp to start hiring now.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Jeramy is the Editor-in-Chief of Android Central. He is proud to help *Keep Austin Weird* and loves hiking in the hill country of central Texas with a breakfast taco in each hand. You can follow him on Twitter at @jeramyutgw.