As I mentioned yesterday, our YouMail contest (among others) is now live in the forums. Be sure to check that out if you're looking to win a premium subscription. While you're entering the contest be sure to hit up some of the other posts as well or create your own. We love seeing new threads in the forums so if you have anything to share, questions that need answered or are just looking to talk Android you know where to go.
- Motorola Droid Forums - Life after the OG Droid, where do we go?
- T-Mobile G2 Forums - Anyone find a reasonable spell checker yet?
- Verizon Fascinate Forums - Is a leaked Froyo ROM soon to be released?
- Barnes & Noble Nook Color Forums - WiFi not staying on, any help?
- General Help and How To Forums - Why does Google allow carriers to lock down their open source OS?
If you're not already a member of the Android Central forums, you can register your account today.
Amazon says employees are not being forced to delete TikTok
Amazon is the latest entity to lash out at TikTok, with the retail giant now requiring all of its employees to delete the app from their phones.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
Technostalgia: A series about the Golden Age of mobile tech
Join us for a look back at the best (and worst) of Android and Google over the years in our series Technostalgia.
LIFX bulbs too pricey? Here are some cheap but smart alternatives
LIFX is one of the leading brands in smart lighting, but it's far from being your only option. There are plenty of alternatives that are worth considering, like these ones we've noted here.