Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We take on the Motorola Droid 3, the AT&T HTC Status, Spotify in the United States, and Android's ever-increasing numbers. Plus, more of your e-mails and voicemails, and a good old-fashioned rant against tiered data. Join us!
Thing 1: Motorola Droid 3 in stores now
Thing 2: Google's Q2 earnings call
- Google's Q2 revenue up 32 percent over Q2 2010
- Google+ private beta has more than 10 million members
- Android now seeing 550,000 activations every day, Larry Page says
- Android Market now has more than a quarter-million applications
- Larry Page on the Android 'patent situation'
Thing 3: Odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: