Audio-only stream below
We take on the Motorola Droid 3, the AT&T HTC Status, Spotify in the United States, and Android's ever-increasing numbers. Plus, more of your e-mails and voicemails, and a good old-fashioned rant against tiered data. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Motorola Droid 3 in stores now
Thing 2: Google's Q2 earnings call
- Google's Q2 revenue up 32 percent over Q2 2010
- Google+ private beta has more than 10 million members
- Android now seeing 550,000 activations every day, Larry Page says
- Android Market now has more than a quarter-million applications
- Larry Page on the Android 'patent situation'
Thing 3: Odds and ends
- T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide initial review
- Motorola Electrify (aka Photon), LG Optimus Black top US Cellular's Q3 roadmap
- Toshiba Thrive initial review
- Sprint's Motorola Photon 4G available July 31 for $199 on contract
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: