Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
On this week's podcast we preview next week's events, more on the Nexus devices we're all waiting on, and we answer so many more of your questions we almost keep on podcasting through the night. Join us!
Thing 1: HTC and Sony events
- Sony sends out invites for Oct. 9 NYC event for possible Xperia Z3 announcements
- Xperia Z3 + Z3 Compact hands-on
- HTC 'Desire Eye' specs leaked, set to include a 13MP front-facing 'selfie' shooter
- Teaser video sure makes it look like HTC's making some kind of camera
Thing 2: More Nexus 6 leakage
Thing 3: Other things
- This is Android L on the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Using the LG Tone Infinim (HBS-900) Bluetooth headset
- Nexus 7 LTE now receiving tiny OTA to Android 4.4.4
- New Moto X, Moto Maker now available in the UK
- Google+ app update tweaks the Material Design a bit
- Google Play Newsstand gets revamped with new Material Design look
- Future LG smartwatches may also run webOS
- This is Android One
- Moto X Pure Edition (XT1095) may soon get more LTE bands
- NVIDIA Shield Tablet LTE hands-on and impressions
- Photoshop coming to Chrome OS
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: