The Internet Movie Database has updated their Android app with a bunch of new features.
- Sharing – check in on Facebook & Twitter to share what you’re watching
- Recommendations – discover other titles you might be interested in
- Mobile IMDb message boards – join in the discussion on your Android phone or tablet
- Filming locations & soundtracks – learn even more about the movies you love
- Similar titles – discover new movies and TV shows
- Metacritic – now see both the IMDb user rating of a title as well as how the film critics scored it
- Amazon login – log in using your Amazon account
This is all in addition to the usual stuff, like looking up movie information, watching trailers, rating shows, checking the top charts, and perusing through interesting trivia. At the low, low price of free, it's hard to go wrong.
Are there any great movies coming out this summer that you're really looking forward to? The last big updates were geared towards tablet layout and HD video, but are there any other features out there that could complete your movie-watching experience? Maybe real-time actor commentary like IntoNow offers?
Samsung sends accidental 'Find My Mobile' notification to Galaxy phones
A global ‘Find My Mobile’ push notification was sent out to Galaxy smartphones worldwide today, causing confusion and worry among owners.
Android 11 is on the way — here's everything you need to know
Android 11 is the big Android release for 2020, and it's shaping up to be an exciting update. We're following all of the changes and new features so you know exactly what to expect when the final build is available later this year.
Ninja's comments show how games continue to be inaccesible, and it sucks
Games are inaccessible enough without somebody as visible as Ninja coming along and making it worse.
Expand your streaming abilities with the best Chromecast apps
Your Chromecast, small as it is, can do a lot. There are a ton of apps to use with Chromecast in the Play Store; here are the best for whatever you're looking to do regardless of if you're just streaming video or not.