Phew. Another week complete and we all made it through with our sanity (well ok, some of it atleast). Odds are that over the course of the past week you missed something that happened, so check out below some of the highlights and be sure to keep yourself up to date.
- MIT and Google open-source App Inventor code, public release of MIT's version on track for April
- Apple lawsuit is not targeting Galaxy Nexus unlock screen
- Kinect meets Android, a new input method is born
- RIM's new CEO on Android hardware: 'they are all the same'
- Huawei Honor Review
- Sony unveils new CMOS sensors for smartphones
- Sony ST25i 'Kumquat' looks set to launch as 'Xperia U'
- AT&T Galaxy Note rumored to launch Feb. 18, along with two unannounced devices
- LG Spectrum review - Verizon gets another decent second-gen LTE phone
- Notion Ink partners with Texas Instruments for its next-generation Adam II Tablets
- Samsung defends against Apple design infringement claim in Netherlands
- Transformer Prime bootloader unlock tool coming in Feb. says ASUS
- ZTE Optik Honeycomb tablet coming to Sprint with a $99 price tag
- Acer Iconia A200 Review
- Wifi-only Motorola XYBOARDs now shipping
- Verizon ZTE V66 tablet gets pic outed by the Bluetooth SIG
- Filed under: