Another week in the Android books -- with a long holiday weekend, to boot -- and just a few days away from the upcoming reader meet- up (which you are attending, correct?) Lloyd dropped a little treat for us this week with the announcement of the new Android Central T-Shirts, which we know you ordered one already, right? Well, either way, at some point this week you probably slept, attending a meeting, or forgot to check the site so you probably missed something, so let's take a look below at some of what you may have missed.
- Android Central T-Shirts now available!
- Tweetdeck deal final, Twitter acquires them for $40 Million
- AT&T announces first LTE cities, still no LTE phones
- Google Wallet a reality: Brings real purchasing power to your phone
- HTC: No more locked bootloaders
- LG officially outs the Genesis -- three weeks after we did
- Dummy units of US Cellular's HTC Merge arrive
- Samsung Galaxy Mini mini review
- HTC Panache 4G unboxed -- the Glacier comes to Canada
- Motorola XPRT hits training status at Sprint
- LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Motorola Droid X2 available now from Verizon
- Xperia Play video hands on
- Hands-on with the LG Revolution
- Sprint's upcoming Samsung SPH-D600 gives entry-level a whole new meaning
- Rumored Ice Cream Sandwich test device surfaces