This week is arguably one of the most anticipated weeks in Android history to date. TONS of people have been waiting for the HTC Thunderbolt to officially release, and while many users were anxiously awaiting that, there was a whole ton of other news. From Apple going crazy with their new ads, to a wide variety of issues with the Thunderbolt, there is a possibility you may have missed something. Let's take a look at some of what you may have missed.
General News -
- Angry Birds Rio will launch exclusively on Amazon's Android app store
- Android app 'Caribou' cracks IP-based Cardkey security locks
- Verizon LTE data pricing docs leaked
- Xobni for Android coming soon - Sign up today for Alpha testing
Hardware News -
- Kyocera Echo dual-screen Android phone available on Sprint on April 17
- T-Mobile officially announces the Sidekick 4G
- LTE Targa, Droid 3 and Droid X 2 all caught on camera?
- Motorola Atrix 4G review
- HTC Thunderbolt Hands-On and Speed Test; Updated with video
Tablet News -
- Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi-only version could be coming on April 4 for $399
- HTC 10-inch Android Honeycomb tablet tipped in 'major U.S. retailer' lineup
- Motorola Xoom review
- The tablet competition... Read the Apple iPad 2 Review by TiPb!
- Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi arriving at retailers starting March 27
- Cincinnati Bell enters tablet world with Commtiva N700
- HTC Flyer now available for pre-order in UK, releasing in April
- Sprint branded Motorola Xoom finds its way onto the internet