It's been quite a fun week in the Android world, with more information released about various tablets, more devices on the way, and potential updates to begin roll outs. If you blinked during the week, you probably missed something, so let's take a look at some of what you may have missed.
- HTC reports record fourth quarter with $3.3 billion in sales
- PayPal coming to Android Market Nov 2? [rumor]
- Froyo, Eclair continue their dominance
- 88 high-risk bugs found in Linux kernel (And why we're not really worried)
- Google Instant officially on Android 2.2
- Samsung Continuum available Nov. 11, has 3.4-inch Super AMOLED display
- T-Mobile bringing 'affordable' Android phones this holiday season
- Hands on with the LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson LiveView -- one step closer to replacing your wristwatch
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G available today
- Motorola Droid Pro presale starts Nov. 9, launch day is Nov. 18
- Latest Verizon comparison chart has the Motorola Citrus, LG Vortex
- AT&T Motorola Flipside, Bravo dummy units showing up at Costco
- Might the Droid Incredible HD be a Verizon Android LTE device?
- Sprint LG Optimus S unboxed, rooted
- Amazon lists T-Mobile Galaxy Tab for $699, on sale Nov. 9
- Viewsonic unveils 7-, 10-inch tablets
- Vodafone UK lists Galaxy Tab price, data plan details
- LG Pad on its way in Q1, to ship with Honeycomb?
- Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab priced at $649.95 and shipping Nov. 16?!?
- Filed under: